- Assist in the completion of expense reports for senior employees and manage the expense reporting process for the company, including review for policy compliance and appropriate documentation, feedback to employees and timely submission to Accounting.
- Prepare and make bank deposits as needed and provide appropriate documentation to Accounting.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and select travel arrangements, as well as special events for the company. Coordinate with contracted outside Travel Agent as needed.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office and office equipment – and management of applicable vendors – for computers, copy machine, phone system, web/teleconferencing service, door entry security system, etc.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory, ordering items and managing applicable contracts.
- Maintain and secure company files – both electronic and hard copy.
- Provide notary services as required (company will assist with notary certification if not already certified).
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Record minutes at various meetings as requested and archive accordingly.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence. Manage regular outgoing packages to various satellite offices.
- Complete Special Projects as assigned from various departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong business communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills a must.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
Compensation & Application:
River Logic, Inc. provides competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.