Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for adding and contributing to the overall sales pipeline by generating qualified opportunities. The BDR provides support to sales and marketing, engaging in campaigns and being the initial contact with prospects to develop and qualify sales opportunities.
- Build an effective pipeline through the qualification of leads generated from marketing campaigns and outbound prospecting.
- Research potential customers’ financial information, critical business processes, and/or system needs.
- Analyze supply chain trends, challenges, and investment areas.
- Source new contacts using external data sources.
- Manage and coordinate leads through the sales cycle, working closely with Account Executives to confirm qualification criteria.
- Provide ongoing market feedback and suggestions to refine positioning and improve outbound strategies.
- Monitor and maintain new and existing account and client information in relevant databases.
- Execute cold calls, email, and InMail nurturing campaigns.
- Support marketing campaigns and events as required, including inviting individuals to register for conferences/webinars, pieces of training/user groups as well as post-campaign follow-up.
- Participate in sales meetings, local trade shows, and training, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current markets and solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Successful track record of exceptional opportunity generation results.
- Minimum 2 years of proven business to business work experience as a business/market/sales development representative.
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, CRMs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software required; experience with HubSpot a plus.
- Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Minimal travel required.
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The Modeling Consultant will work with customers and partners to design, build, and test optimization models in the River Logic Modeling application. The position reports to the Director of Consulting Services.
The ideal candidate will be based in Dallas, TX – although other locations could be considered for the right candidate – and have a proven track record of working with Microsoft Power BI, various forms of data, Microsoft SQL, planning and modeling systems, and history of customer-facing projects. The candidate preferably has worked for a software or consulting firm in the Supply Chain Network Design space, has experience in optimization, scheduling, and/or planning software.
- Analyze customer requirements/business processes and design solutions to meet use case objectives
- Manage project scope to ensure successful delivery
- Build/configure optimization models using River Logic’s modeling platform.
- Conduct data and model validation in close collaboration with customers and partners
- Design Microsoft Power BI reports
- Define data integration specifications
- Present reports to the internal management team and external customers
- Travel: 0-25%
- Work Environment: Home Office or Dallas office
- Customer Facing: Yes – mostly remote
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Network Design, Supply Chain Planning and Managerial & Financial Accounting
- Modeling experience using prescriptive analytics tools like Llamasoft, JDA Strategist, AIMMS, etc. is preferred
- Undergraduate in Engineering (Industrial preferred), Finance, Business or Operations Management – Masters is an advantage
- Ability to understand data and table relationships in large databases
- Software skills: Microsoft Power BI is required, Python and Alteryx is an advantage
- Database skills: MS SQL experience – Query building is a must, stored procedure development, Data Integration are an advantage
- Experience in consulting within manufacturing or production environments
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Self-driven personality with high attention to detail
The compensation for this position will be market-based and incentive/merit-based driven. The total package will include a base salary and health insurance benefits plus cash bonuses and/or stock options for achieving mutually agreed-upon objectives.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, updated CV; including, references (customer references are a plus), target salary as well as compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Director, Sales
This position will ideally be located in the Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, or Dallas areas.
The Regional Director of Sales position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. He/she will be responsible for driving direct sales revenue in an assigned territory, supporting selected partner-driven opportunities, and working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure successful customer adoption and expansion. The ideal candidate will have a proven, successful track record driving sales of planning software (supply chain, financial planning, long-range strategy) in the Manufacturing, CPG, Food & Beverage, Life Sciences and/or Natural Resources/Energy industries. This position is preferably in the Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, or Dallas areas. However, it is a remote position.
- Prospect, build pipeline, and drive software revenues working directly with target accounts. Work collaboratively with Marketing and Business Development.
- Develop an Account Plan and penetration model for targets, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Support selected partner sales cycles, where River Logic takes the lead.
- Collaborate and support the Customer Success team to drive customer adoption of the software, and subsequent expansion, including information through and after the sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Marketing to fine-tune the targeting, messaging, positioning and customer engagement approach.
- Log opportunities and information in the CRM system in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
- Forecast accurately (benchmark +/- 10%).
- Provide feedback to Management on product/solution roadmap priorities, pricing and any ideas that would improve efficiency and outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling planning or decision support software – supply chain strategy, supply chain planning, financial planning, advanced analytics or related applications into Manufacturing, CPG, Life Sciences Food/Beverage and/or Natural Resources/Energy industries.
- Strong executive presence.
- Successful track record delivering revenues at or above quota.
- Excellent client management and communication skills.
- Undergraduate in Engineering and MBA degrees are a strong plus.
- Proven experience leveraging value engineering or a value-based approach to sales with key executive stakeholders.
- Familiarity with optimization (linear programming) is a plus.
The compensation for this position will be market-based and incentive/merit-based driven. The total compensation package will include base salary, health insurance benefits, and cash bonuses and/or stock options for achieving mutually agreed-upon objectives.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and updated CV along with target salary and total compensation requirements to email@example.com.
Vice President, Solutions
This position will ideally be located in the Dallas area. The Solutions Vice-President position reports to the President. He/she will be responsible for the overall success of River Logic’s solutions, from customer uptake through partner adoption. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the conceptualization and management of software solutions and ideally has led implementation projects for complex applications in supply chain strategy, capital expense allocation, advanced planning & scheduling, and related areas. This position is located in the Dallas area.
- Work with direct customers and partners to translate needs into solution requirements utilizing River Logic’s platform
- Manage the solution roadmaps, including components, feature prioritization, resource allocation, and release schedules
- Maintain adequate documentation for the mission, value proposition, competitive position, and implementation approach for River Logic solutions
- Support pre-sales in the development of solution demonstrations and competitive battle cards
- Support the sales and partner development processes by clearly articulating the value proposition and helping position the solution against competing alternatives
- Support client/partner proof of concept and delivery projects as required, especially focusing on new features or components
- Generate and help prioritize requirements for River Logic’s platform applications, including participation in platform product management processes
Required Skills & Experience
- Successful track record managing/leading projects as a consultant or user, ideally implementing supply chain strategy (manufacturing/network design), supply chain planning, financial planning, advanced planning & scheduling, and similar applications
- Deep understanding of Business Continuity Planning, Investment Allocation, and Decarbonization in the CPG, Manufacturing and/or Natural Resources industries
- Experience in product management and/or sales engineering is a plus
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Undergraduate in engineering and MBA degrees a strong plus
- Familiarity with optimization (linear programming) is a plus
The compensation for this position will be market-based and incentive/merit-based driven. The total package will include base salary and health insurance benefits plus cash bonuses and/or stock options for achieving mutually agreed-upon objectives.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your target salary and total compensation requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact us at any time.