River Logic’s blog provides insight into a variety of categories, including Decision Support, Integrated Business Planning, Hospital Performance Management, Trade Promotion Management and Optimization, Predictive / Prescriptive Modeling and Analytics, and more.
Often our blog hosts bloggers external to River Logic’s walls. These bloggers are experts in their field (business intelligence, decision management, sales and operations planning, and more). We welcome guest writers to our blog. If you’re interested in writing for us, please contact Jeff Rice at email@example.com.
- Carlos Centurion
- Mr. Centurion is responsible for River Logic's product management, delivery and commercial operations. He comes to River Logic after 8 years with McKinsey & Company where he was a co-leader of McKinsey’s High Tech Marketing and Sales knowledge development practice. Mr. Centurion also was the co-author of a series of reports on pre and post-merger management for the Corporate Finance practice. He received a BA in Economics and a BS in Business at Wake Forest and his MBA from INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
- Donna Martinez
- Donna Martinez, former Director of Marketing, has an extensive background in integrated marketing through her 16-year career that spans market research, brand advertising, direct marketing, online marketing and social media, and public relations. She began her technology marketing career at Memorex Telex, and later worked at Sterling Commerce, EXE Technologies, Intervoice, and Trintech. Donna holds a BFA in Fine Arts from the University of Texas and an MA in Humanities from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Eric Kelso
- Eric Kelso, Senior Director, Product Solutions, River Logic
Eric has spent his 20 year career developing and implementing business intelligence software. Since joining River Logic in 2000, Eric has been instrumental in Enterprise Optimizer’s development and successful adoption by many partners and customers. Over his career, Eric has completed more than 50 major projects for companies in the discrete, process manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods industries. Eric holds a BS in Applied Mathematics from Western Oregon and an MBA from Willamette University.
- James Taylor
- James Taylor is the CEO of Decision Management Solutions and helps clients automate and improve the decisions underpinning their business. James is a passionate advocate of decision management.
- Jeff Rice
- Jeff Rice, Director of Healthcare Marketing, is a marketing veteran with demonstrable success in brand marketing, strategic messaging, advertising, PR, and corporate positioning. Jeff’s experience and unique skill set spans multiple industries including healthcare, consumer packaged goods, education, and environmental services. Mr. Rice’s works have been published in several vertical publications including: Health Executive, GMA Forum, Consumer Goods Technology, Discount Retailing Today, Expose’ Magazine, Mass Merchandiser Retailer, Private Label Buyer, Progressive Grocer, Supermarket News, Pollution Engineering, and Environmental Digest.
- Michael Doyle
- Mr. Doyle brings 21 years of client services experiences with extensive technology and professional services management experience proven with start-up and Fortune 500 clients across the US and Canada. Mr. Doyle has served clients in the healthcare, communications, and high tech industries. He has delivered many successful partnerships across technology and professional services firms. Prior to his work with River Logic, Mr. Doyle spent 19 years with Accenture. At Accenture, Mr. Doyle served in a variety of client and internal leadership roles. He has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. Additionally, Mr. Doyle currently serves on information technology and financial literacy boards.
- Nathan Goldstein
- As River Logic’s lead for trade promotion and marketing analytics solutions, Nathan Goldstein works with River Logic’s domain partners to prove the value of constraint-based modeling and optimization as a necessary and valuable component of corporate performance management. Since joining River Logic in 2004, Nathan has excelled in roles of ever-increasing responsibility. He possesses in-depth product knowledge of River Logic’s underlying modeling platform, Enterprise Optimizer and has extensive experience guiding customer-specific deployments of EO-based solutions.
- Philip Higginbotham
- Renat Stewart
- Renat Stewart, Sr. Manager, has extensive knowledge in software development and project management and currently leads solutions development at River Logic, including development of Trade Promotion Optimization Planner and other solutions. Renat earned his Masters of Applied Mathematics from Kent State University in 2005 and a Masters of Business Administration from Cornell University in 2012.
- Srikanth Srinivas
- Srikanth Srinivas has over 20 years of experience in business strategy, supply chain management, and performance management. His global career has taken him to Australia, Canada, China, India, Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States. He has authored books & articles and presented at forums such as APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) and SCC (Supply Chain Council), CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals), CVCR (Center for Value Chain Research) and Supply Chain & Logistics Forum. As the Director of Customer Value at River Logic, Sri is entirely dedicated to helping clients identify value, create value roadmaps, and maximize value realization.