River Logic’s blog provides insight into a variety of categories, including Decision Support, Integrated Business Planning, Hospital Performance Management, Trade Promotion Management and Optimization, Predictive / Prescriptive Modeling and Analytics, and more.
Often our blog hosts bloggers external to River Logic’s walls. These bloggers are experts in their field (business intelligence, decision management, sales and operations planning, and more). We welcome guest writers to our blog. If you’re interested in writing for us, please contact Carlos Centurion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brett Senentz
- Brett Senentz has spent his 18 year professional career using technology to solve business challenges. He currently works as a Business Analytics and Optimization Administrator for a nationally branded CPG company. He has worked closely with River Logic over the past eight years, including partnering on new software functionality in Enterprise Optimizer (EO) and EO Server, sharing modeling best practices, and acting as a reference for potential new clients. Brett is a Certified Supply Chain Professional with APICS and became an EO Certified Developer in 2008. Brett holds a BS in Computer Science and a MBA from Kennesaw State University. He is also pursuing a certificate from University of Tennessee Chattanooga in Business Analytics to be completed Spring 2014.
- Donna Martinez
- Donna Martinez, former Director of Marketing, has an extensive background in integrated marketing through her 16-year career that spans market research, brand advertising, direct marketing, online marketing and social media, and public relations. She began her technology marketing career at Memorex Telex, and later worked at Sterling Commerce, EXE Technologies, Intervoice, and Trintech. Donna holds a BFA in Fine Arts from the University of Texas and an MA in Humanities from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Eric Kelso
- Eric Kelso - Vice President of Product Management, River Logic
Eric has spent his 23 year career developing and implementing prescriptive analytics and business planning software. Since joining River Logic in 2000, Eric has been instrumental in Enterprise Optimizer’s development and successful adoption by many partners and customers. Over his career, Eric has completed more than 50 major projects for companies in the discrete, process manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods industries. Eric holds a BS in Applied Mathematics from Western Oregon and an MBA from Willamette University.
- James Taylor
- James Taylor is the CEO of Decision Management Solutions and helps clients automate and improve the decisions underpinning their business. James is a passionate advocate of decision management.
- Michael Doyle
- As a Vice President at Capgemini, Mr. Doyle brings 21 years of client services experiences with extensive technology and professional services management experience proven with start-up and Fortune 500 clients across the US and Canada. Mr. Doyle has served clients in the healthcare, communications, and high tech industries. He has delivered many successful partnerships across technology and professional services firms. Prior to his work with River Logic, Mr. Doyle spent 19 years with Accenture. At Accenture, Mr. Doyle served in a variety of client and internal leadership roles. He has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. Additionally, Mr. Doyle currently serves on information technology and financial literacy boards.
- Nathan Goldstein
- As Sr. Director of Partner and Client Management, Nathan works closely with channel partners and strategic clients to accelerate market traction and maximize value from adoption of River Logic’s Enterprise Optimizer (EO) platform. He possesses in-depth knowledge of EO, and has extensive experience guiding industry and customer-specific deployments of EO-based solutions. His current areas of responsibility include pre-sales and business development support, project definition and delivery, and product support and training. Prior to joining River Logic in 2004, Nathan successfully grew and sold an entrepreneurial venture in the retail services industry, where he managed all day-to-day operations. Nathan holds a BA in International Business from Southeastern Louisiana University and an MBA from the University of Texas.
- Philip Higginbotham
- National Director of Advanced Analytics at Grant Thornton
- Renat Stewart
- Former Consultant at River Logic, including development of Trade Promotion Optimization Planner and other solutions. Renat earned his Masters of Applied Mathematics from Kent State University in 2005 and a Masters of Business Administration from Cornell University in 2012.
- Sergii Shelpuk
- Sergii Shelpuk is a Director of Data Science at SoftServe, Inc., a leading global outsourced product and application development company. He initiated and staffed SoftServe Data Science Group and manages it today in order to develop state of the art data science models for different business domains. Having graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute and Yaroslav Mudryi National law academy of Ukraine, Sergii started his career in jurisprudence and telecommunications industry, which helped him gain a strong background in technology and business domains. Today, he owns data science, big data, predictive analytics and artificial intelligence direction of SoftServe services, while at the same time continuing his education in London School of Economics and Political Science and in Stanford University. Sergii holds certifications from Cisco Systems and Object Management Group.
- See more at: http://united.softserveinc.com/members/sshel/#sthash.HARWTt3I.dpuf
- Srikanth Srinivas
- Srikanth Srinivas has over 20 years of experience in business strategy, supply chain management, and performance management. His global career has taken him to Australia, Canada, China, India, Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States. He has authored books & articles and presented at forums such as APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) and SCC (Supply Chain Council), CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals), CVCR (Center for Value Chain Research) and Supply Chain & Logistics Forum. As the Director of Customer Value at River Logic, Sri is entirely dedicated to helping clients identify value, create value roadmaps, and maximize value realization.